- Cost: $600.00 Full day or $450.00 for a half day trip (10% discount for parties that have active duty military, veterans, or first responders. Thank you for your service)
- Deposit of $100.00 per day required at booking. Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted. Make checks payable to GFFA.
- Max Persons: 2 guests
- Water, ice and snacks provided
- Lunch provided on full day trips
- Sage Salt rods, Sage reels, flies and tackle included
- Customers can feel free to bring their own gear, 7-9 wght rods recommended on most trips. Recommended fly's include shrimp patterns, baitfish patterns, crab patterns and spoon flies
What to bring:
- Texas Saltwater Fishing License
- Polarized sunglasses preferably with brown or amber lenses.
- Appropriate clothing for the season to include rain gear
- Drinks aside from water
- Lunch if not being provided
Catch and release policy
Capt. Trout is an avid supporter of coastal conservation. With increased fishing pressure from an increasing coastal population Capt. Trout strongly recommends catch and release fishing. This serves to keep our coastal fisheries strong for not only our generation, but generations to come.
- Trips cancelled by Galveston Fly Fishing Adventures for unforeseen circumstances (i.e. weather) will receive a full refund or have the option to reschedule.
- Trips cancelled more than 30 days out will receive a full refund or have the option to reschedule.
- Trips cancelled less than 30 days out will lose their deposit or have the option to reschedule depending on availability.
- Trips cancelled less than 7 days out will be charged the full amount of the trip.